- Connect the USB cable to your recorder and computer, before turning your recorder on.
- Power on your recorder by using the button on the left hand side of the device.
- Select 'SD Card Reader' from the menu that appears on your recorder's screen.
- Your computer will open a file viewer window displaying ten project folders. Your recordings are most likely in the first folder. Double click on it.
- Open your intended destination for your language files, according to your file management system.
- Drag and drop the files from the file viewer window to their intended destination.
- After transferring all your files, eject the recorder by right clicking on the corresponding icon. This icon will be on the bottom right of your tool bar (PC users) or on your desktop (Mac users).
- Delete the files that you have transferred directly from the recorder, using the file menu.